Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Elysee Palace Hotel Nice: Traveler Reviews


“Elysee Palace Hotel Nice” 5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012 4 people found this review helpful A superb well located hotel. The rooms are spacious, modern and contain all amenities required. Staff are friendly, courteous and helpful. There are many bars, resteraunts and shops within easy reach. As well as a near by bus stop for fast and frequent journies to the port, station, centre etc. (187069Riyadh Manchester, United Kingdom ) Perfectly ok. 4*? Yes.” (ALandVIPPY Zug, Switzerland )
Time from collecting the bags a the airport - 15mins. Absolutely perfect. Location - Again, perfect. 30 secs walk from the front/promenade/beach, but that's fine as you don't have to listen to the traffic all evening and night. 10/15mins walk into the old town, so great for building up a little appetite for dinner, or alternatively, walking it off again. Cleanliness - I can't complain at all. Perfectly clean and tidy. I spent most of my 4 days on the roof terrace and the staff there were like well programmed cleaning/tidying machines! Cleaning tables, moving empty glasses, repositioning the sun beds all the time. Service - Very efficient, polite, smart. No problem at all. Rooms - My partner and I booked a "deluxe room", so can't comment on the other offerings. Maybe I was expecting more with booking a deluxe room, but I found the size of the bathroom to be way undersized, so I would be concerned at how small a standard room might be. Although the main room, was pretty large. However, there's always a compromise in life and the fact you'll most likely stay here is to see the sights, get out in the sun/on the beach, so if it's small, so what!? It's only for sleeping and showering/bathing in, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment